The Inklings Institute of Canada at Trinity Western University recently requested a list of my Inklings-related writings, publications, talks, etc. from 2013 and 2014 thus far. I thought perhaps you would be interested in reading it, too.
* Blog devoted to Charles Williams: http://theoddestinkling.mymiddleearth.com/
1. The Inklings and King Arthur (essay collection; as editor). Currently seeking a publisher.
2. The Chapel of the Thorn by Charles Williams (as editor). Forthcoming from Apocryphile Press.
1. “King Arthur Was an Elf! An Imaginary, Composite, Inklings Arthuriad.” Forthcoming in the online Proceedings of Mythmoot II.
2. “The Development of Sehnsucht in the Letters of C.S. Lewis.” Forthcoming in the Bulletin of the New York C.S. Lewis Society.
3. “Double Affirmation: Medievalism as Christian Apologetic in the Arthurian Poetry of Charles Williams,” The Journal of Inklings Studies Vol. 3, No. 2, October 2013.
* Online articles and reviews with an Inklings connection:
1. “Arthur, Adapted,” on the development of Arthurian legends. 26 Apr. 2013. Curator. http://www.curatormagazine.com/sorinahiggins/arthur-adapted/
2. “An Artist in the Dark,” on spiritual desolation and creativity. 11 Jan. 2013. Comment. http://www.thehighcalling.org/faith/good-friday-reflection-artist-dark
3. A Life Observed: A Spiritual Biography of C. S. Lewis by Devin Brown (book); C.S. Lewis: A Biography of Friendship by Colin Duriez (book); and C.S. Lewis: A Life by Alister McGrath (book). Forthcoming. Sehnsucht.
4. “The Company that Keeps Us.” The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. 18 Dec. 2013. Curator. http://www.curatormagazine.com/sorinahiggins/the-company-that-keeps-us/
5. “King Arthur was an Elf?” The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien (book). 21 June 2013. Curator.http://www.curatormagazine.com/sorinahiggins/king-arthur-was-an-elf/
* Lectures and presentations:
1. Panel Moderator, “The Inklings and King Arthur.” (upcoming) Mythcon 45, August 2014.
2. Paper: “Arthurian Geographies in Tolkien, Williams and Lewis.” New York C.S. Lewis Society. 10 January 2014.
3. Lecture: “An Artist in the Dark: Desolation and Creation.” Manhattan Church of Christ Arts Salon. 26 April 2014.
4. Paper: “King Arthur Was an Elf? An Imaginary, Composite, Inklings Arthuriad.” MythMoot II, 15 December 2013.
5. Lecture: “Where is ‘The Hobbit’? Tolkien’s Fantastical Geography.” Lehigh Carbon Community College, 7 December 2013.
6. Lecture: “Spiritual Desolation & Poetic Creativity.” Baptist Bible College, 5 Mar 2013.